Mar 13, 2023

Mar 13th Monday Update

Time change is really kicking my brain a loop but I will give you a quick Monday update then go rest.

Monday I did Week 10 of the Blackwork SAL...

Loved this section....just like I've loved every section so far haha. 

Tuesday and Wednesday I worked on March of Season 2 Year of Celebrations. Wednesday I finished it up...

 (4) March 8th
March - A Year of Celebrations Season 2
from Hands on Design
Stitched on 32ct Dark Cobblestone Lugana
Using Suggested Classic Colorworks Threads
Started Mar 1st. Took 5 Days. 

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I worked on Beer Dragon again. I am on the last column for this page now...

Saturday we had a nice day out. Sunday was a blur. I need a do-over. So... I need to get off this computer and go spend the day stitching. Love yourself. Enjoy your week. Good luck adjusting to the time change. Somehow we got this...

3 comments:

Mylene said...

Hello Katie..been a while since i visited your blog..I just got back to blogging though still very slowly due to work schedule-kind of busy.
I see you are working on different projects, big ones too. All are looking great.
Have a lovely week.

Carol said...

Such a cute March finish, Katie. I have this chart--really need to get busy and stitch it! Hope you have recovered from the time change--for some reason it didn't bother me this year. I'm just SO thrilled to have these longer days :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on finishing March in the actual month! Such a cute piece too.