May 30, 2023

May 30th Day Late Monday Update

Memorial Day weekend was a blast. We had several friends and family members over to camp and just had a blast. 2 days I didn't even carry my phone. What a nice break. We are all exhausted but it was fantastic. So I'm a day late. Trying to get back to normal after the fun holiday weekend.

Let's see what little stitching I did get done last week.

Monday I got Week 21 of the Blackwork SAL added...

Printing this week right now for when I get this posted. 

Tuesday and Wednesday I kept working on Simple Treasures...

Soooo loving it still. I think I will keep working on it till June 1st and then get June Year of Celebrations stitched up.

The rest of the week was a blur of getting things ready and having a blast. So thankful for this campground and all the memories we have made. When everyone was packing up and heading home Jeremiah was all smiles. Someone said I don't want to go home. Jeremiah said quickly I fixed that and made this home haha. Goofy kid. He just LOVES it here. I admit I do too. 

This week is supposed to be HOT HOT in the 90's almost everyday. So after I get my working out done I should be stitching time. Hopefully.

Have a great week. Love yourself. Find a reason to smile. Feels good!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the ocean sampler. The blackwork is pretty also. Don't melt. We are still in the 60's and 70's here in Montana.

Faith... said...

Glad you had a great Memorial Day! Sounds like a blast as always. Your SAL is looking good! That block reminds me of the iridescent beads people hang in their window for the sun to shine through. Simple Treasures is coming ling very nicely too! It seems as though Jeremiah is living his dream right now.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on keeping up with the SAL. Lovely starfish too, very realistic.
I do like the way Jeremiah is taking the credit for the decision to live at the camp ground now!