Jun 5, 2023

June 5th Monday Update

 Tuesday I got to work on the next installment of the Blackwork SAL...

Wednesday I got just a few stitches added to Simple Treasures.

Thursday was June 1st so I got started on June from Year of Celebrations. It was HOT so I got a great day of stitching Friday then Saturday we ended up doing just a few things and then called it a lazy day. So wohoo more stitching time...

Hopefully it won't take too much longer to finish up. Then I can get back to Simple Treasures.

Sunday we went and gathered groceries. No stitching time. 

Have a wonderful week. Another installment of the Blackwork SAL was just printed off. Smile. Love yourself.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, that June piece is going to be so cute, Katie--love that little blue and black bird! Hope you get a bit more stitching time this week ♥

Faith... said...

Everytime there is a new installment I like that one better than the others! LOL June looks awesome Katie!

Mylene said...

A very good start on your June piece.
Have a lovely week.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Blackwork SAL is looking great and June is lovely too.