Nov 20, 2023

Nov 20th Monday Update

Howdy again readers. We had a busy day getting groceries but I remembered to get my post posted. So let's see what I worked on last week.

I've been madly working on the Autumn Gnome. Every day but Wednesday. Wednesday was computer work, Jeremiah eye doctor, groceries day.

Anyway guess what?!?! Last night the final stitches were put in...

(23) November 19th
Hello Four Seasons (Autumn Gnome)
(Stitched Individually)
From Soda Stitch
Stitched on 32ct Light Blue Lugana
Using Suggested DMC Threads
Started Sept 27th, 2023. Took 11 Days.
Whole Set Took 49 Days
 
I love how each one turned out. The little piles in the wagon are perfect. The gnomes outfits. Just love them. So glad I did this set this year! I have a set picked out to do for next year. Need to get them kitted up.
 
My exchange piece was received so I can share it as well...
 This was what I decided to stitch for my partner...
(22) November 7th
Woodland Deer Freebie
From Durene Jones
Stitched on 14ct Aida
Using Suggested DMC Threads
Started Nov 5th, 2023. Took 3 Days.
 
I really liked it a lot (and almost kept it haha) but Elaine said she loved it too. So I'm happy to have parted with it. Maybe I'll stitch it again sometime. 

Over the weekend Fred has his radio event. He enjoyed it a lot. He was happy with the ticket sales and they hope to host it again next year. Saturday was opening season for deer hunting. My dad got a small doe. So we did up the meat for the freezer Sunday. 17 quart bags with probably 2 pounds each I think. Yum. Fred has off all week so hopefully we'll get a few more. Spike just wants the bones haha. 

Have a great week! Love yourself. Smile. Happy Turkey Day!!! We plan on eating ourselves miserable.

2 comments:

Faith... said...

Congrats for the finish on the cutest set of Gnomes! You have done a great job on them. Looking forward to see how you will display them. Very cute exchange piece!

Glad your Dad got one already. How long does deer hunting season last?

If you eat that much you won't be able to move to get home! LOL Seriously though I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday! Stay safe.

Rachel said...

I love your gnomes! There are SO MANY around at the moment, but these have got to be some of the best. The swirly writing adds to their cuteness too! Any more gnomes in the pipeline?