Apr 28, 2024

April WIPocalypse

It's the last Sunday of the month which means it's time for a WIPocalypse update. What is WIPocalypse? Measi has done this on her blog forever haha. It's a push to finish all our WIPs before the end of the world. I think we hold it off because all our WIPs just can't be finished in time. Especially when I keep starting new ones....Shhh. Anyway I love to use this as an excuse to keep track of what I've worked on since the last check in. Then I can see the progress on my chosen WIPs each month. So let's look back what I've worked on since the last time.

Winter SAL - Stitchonomy -- 2 Days Here it was last time and now...
Spring Line Up - The Trilogy -- 3 Days. Definitely one of many I really enjoy working on. I would like to finish it by June 1st. Last time and this time...
Halloween Potions - Les Petites Croix De Lucie -- 1 Day Only 310 added to this one this month. Too many other WIPs wanted worked on...
 
Dragon Biscornu - Tiny Modernist -- 1 Day
. This was my planned new start for the month. I picked a random 12 before the beginning of the year. One to start each month.
Grow Together - Heaven and Earth Designs -- 1 Day. Before and After...
All American - Primrose Cottage -- 4 Days. This one was definitely calling this month and will be finished soon hopefully...

Autumn Time - New York Dreamer -- 2 Days. Before and After...
Thanks to the Brave - Erica Michaels -- 2 Days. Before and after...
Beer Dragon - Paine Free Crafts -- 2 Days. More progress on this one...
 
Colorful Eagle - Kitty & Me -- 1 Day. Before and After...
Evergreen Gnome - Jim Shore Mill Hill Kit -- 5 Days. I started and finished this cutie...
Book Dragon - Paine Free Crafts -- 2 Days. Start and finish on this one more details tomorrow...
Mermaid Biscornu - Tiny Modernist -- 1 Day. Hit my monthly goal on this one...
I also had a new start yesterday. Come back tomorrow for more information on that.

As you can see I've had a blast on a lot of different projects. I've had 3 days of no stitching. Not bad. Just wait till next month. It will be full of new starts. Here's hoping lots of X's will be added. Can't wait!!!

Measi also gives us a fun question to answer each month...April 28 – Which designers have you discovered lately?    Oh sooo many. Primrose Cottage and Luminous Fiber Arts to start definitely. I've been enjoying adding to my collection of projects lately. Now to buckle down and play with my stash for a bit. See you tomorrow for a normal Monday update.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Wonderful choice of designs to stitch, congratulations on your progress, love the Jim Shore Gnome, so sweet.

Catheriine

Cathy said...

Great progress this month! Excited to see what you get up to in May.

Faith... said...

LOL As long as we keep starting new pieces the world will never end! Everything looks great and you are really doing a great job keeping up with everything.