Nov 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Finish


I finally finished this Mill Hill kit. It's called Be Thankful and the number is MH14-7202 in case you need to know. I bought the frame at a LNS. I love the painted pumpkins on the top. I just love doing these kits but for some reason they really take me a long time to finish them. So I was working hard to finish it before Thanksgiving. Now it's proudly on display for the holiday. I have few Christmas ones. But I'm going to take a break haha.

So far we have been sick free (knock on wood). Just dealing with this stupid itch. I was told it was Hives but I just don't know. Other than that life is pretty good. Having Thanksgiving lunch here so the next week will be filled with deep cleaning and getting everything ready. I hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Shari said...

congrats on finishing before Thanksgiving! I knew you would!!! It looks great!!!!! One of these days, I will have to do one of these!! I have 3 or 4 of them, just haven't done them!!!

Debra said...

Oh big congrats on your finish. I love the frame too. Wish I would have seen this before I changed homepage for the group. Have a great thanksgiving.

Cathy said...

It is beautiful Katie. Great finish.

LODY said...

Lovely work! I like all the colors in it.