Dec 21, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 21

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Pick 5 bloggers and say what you would give them if you could.

When I seen this one I thought this is going to be fun. Let's see...

Meari has a blog I've been following forever. I've been lucky enough to meet her once. She is very nice and lots of fun. Anyway I would give her an automated snow blower. She always jokes about how horrible it is to shovel the snow and I just figured she would appreciate a self working snow blower haha.

Berly is another person I've been lucky enough to meet in person. I would give her a building to make into an amazing school type building. She wants to work with special needs children and I know she would be great at it.

Beth is a lady I just met in October at PALs. We really enjoyed stealing each others packages so I guess I would give myself some nice cross stitching stuff and let her steal it haha.

Sue is the owner of my favorite yahoo group ESC. I would give her a trip to Indiana so she could meet me and several of the other ladies nearby. I know she would love to see Shipshewana and visit with us crazy midwesterners.

Last but definitely not least my best buddy Amber.  This one would be fun to spoil. I want her to have a house big enough for her and her lovely children. I want it close to me so I can help her out with all the things I would love to help her out with. I want it to have a big backyard for her adorable dogs. I want a big tree in the backyard that grows money so she can have endless supply to get everything she needs in life. I would make sure she smiled every day and knew she was safe and never had to worry about money again.

Okay so these are wishes and not realistic. I sure as hell wish they were though! Plus there is so many other people that I would love to do stuff for on my google reader. I just wish I had the wishes to help you all.


My 8th day was in this adorable star box. I love boxes and tins so I really love this box. You can kind of make out the gorgeous beads all over the top. I also got cute Christmas socks and an adorable ornament that I could put a picture inside. I'm really being spoiled by my partner. Thank you Karen!!!


I finished the Biscornu today. They are a pain in the rear to get a good picture of that's for sure. You can see it's pretty large. I'm glad I added the beads to the top. I really like how it turned out.

It's getting closer and closer to Christmas. We can't wait!

6 comments:

Berly said...

Oh, thank you so much, Katie!! You're so sweet! I'm so glad I met you. If it hadn't been for you and your influence, I would not be homeschooling Mariah and I would not have joined ESC and met even more wonderful ladies!! Hugs!!

Sue said...

Katie, you are a dear! Maybe we can bring our tent and camp in your yard! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....no, I honestly want to stay at least a few days in Shipshewanna; but would love to visit you, Chris and Kathy and anyone else.....Chelle and Nece!!!! Maybe we can plan a get together somewhere to visit, stitch and just enjoy each other's company yet again!

Love you gal,
Sue

Lana said...

Your Biscornu looks great!

Sunshine said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the 12 days of Christmas Goodies.
I love the Tree of Biscornus. I plan to make one in 2012 too....

Amber W. said...

I would so take the house, and all the other things that you would wish to come along with it. BUT...I would only accept it if it were very near your house! Thanks for thanking of me!

And the biscornu looks awesome! Can't wait to see the rest!

Meari said...

Congrats on finishing your first biscornu. How many more to go? I like the beads!

LOL @ the snowblower. You're such a dear! If only we had those!! I've been happy that I've only used it once this year so far. I know it won't be long before the massive snow comes, though.

If you get Sue up here, let me know! I'll see if I can make a trip over.

Nice goodies. I bet that box looks really pretty.