Dec 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo

It took me a long time but I finally figured out what this NaBloPoMo even means haha. It's National Blog Posting Month. I think I'm going to try it for a little bit and see how annoying I get haha. Today started the December one so let's go...


December 1, 2011
What was the first tangible gift you remember receiving?

Wow hard one to start off with. I was very spoiled as a child. Being an only child helps that along of course. When I look through pictures of being little I always laugh at all the toys in the background all over the floor. 
I was a tomboy (LOL Sorry I love how I used the word was.....I still am). So I got the stuffed animals rather than the barbie dolls. I LOVED My Little Ponies. I did get a few Cabbage Patch dolls though. So to the question what was the first. I don't remember. I just remember getting so much. I keep thinking of the "first" and 18 things pop into my head. When you're spoiled it's hard to narrow your mind down to one. I'm thankful for each thought that pops up for me though.

I'm getting more progress on Christmas on the Beach. Maybe I'll be able to mark it off my 2012 Goal List as finished in 2011. Here's hoping. We are going shopping tomorrow. I need to go to Hobby Lobby and Stitch N Frame. My Pirate Dragon is finished being framed. My mom wants to get me some Christmas presents. I also am participating in an exchange in ESC (Yahoo Group) called the 12 Days of Christmas. We are sending  presents to countdown the last 12 Days to Christmas. I have 9 more to get. I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Carol's Stitching said...

Looking great on your stitching Katie. I am anxious to see what the finished project looks like. Take care and enjoy shopping!