Mar 6, 2012

To Do List

So I've been in hermit mode and in lazy mode. Not getting much of anything important done. Until today. I wrote a to do list and got busy. Wow! It's amazing what you can get done when you actually start doing something haha. I was running around and giggling about how many things I hadn't even wrote down and I got done. Jeremiah (my son) was giggling at my craziness. I still have some errand running to do now tomorrow but at least a lot of checks are on my list.

So my last post I talked about possible severe weather. Boy was the sources right. Southern Indiana had two towns at least that just got wiped off the map. It's so sad how devastating tornadoes can be. Luckily it didn't warm up here where I live so we only got some strong wind and heavy rain.

I was going to post photo updates but I'm going to wait. Only 2 more days until WIPocalypse. Hurry get those last stitches in.

3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

So scary about those tornadoes! I am saving up posting for my WIPocalypse update, too.

Anonymous said...

Hello again

Glad to hear that you weren't in the path of the worst storms.

I like writing to do list, the best bit for me is crossing things off!

lesli said...

So happy to hear you only had strong winds and rain....mother nature can be devastating. I'm with you on the ToDo list...I just LOVE checking things off when I'm done..makes me feel accomplished! Can't wait to see your WIPocalypse update!