Dec 7, 2012

Liebster Award

I was honored to receive a blogging award.

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. 
1. Choose 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog. 
3.  Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the award.


Thank you very much Minnie for the award. I appreciate it. Now let's see who can I share this with...

My best friend Amber deserves to share this award with me.  Just a warning she has her blog set to adult settings just so in case she uses adult language kids don't fall upon it. Nothing too bad. In case you decide to check her out. I love her dearly. She is my closest real life friend.

Elaine is an online friend who I've known forever it feels like. We always seem to run in the same virtual circles.  She does gorgeous cross stitching and I'm thankful we have grown closer through this last year.

Amy is an online friend like Elaine. We've known each other forever. I was lucky enough to meet her at her wonderful retreat she hosts in Myrtle Beach, SC. 

Berly is an online friend that I've been lucky enough to meet a few times. She's a great mom and a beautiful crafter. I love seeing what new creations she has came up with.

Debbie is a wonderful stitcher who I've gotten to follow her blog. It's always fun to see her new blog updates cause you never know what beautiful piece she's been stitching on this time.

Well Thank you again Minnie. I appreciate the award.

No comments: