Nov 27, 2013

Happy Turkey Day

This year our Thanksgiving is really different. We have always went to my mom's parents for Thanksgiving meal. It's such a hard time for my mom. Her first Thanksgiving without her mother. So I'm trying my hardest to make it special for her. We are just staying home and doing our own thing. We don't like turkey (well we don't like the cooking a turkey part haha) so we got a delicious Honey Baked Ham....Yum! I'm making Grandma's Deviled Eggs today. We are making it our own. So today is prep day. Gotta get the pickles and olives open and ready to be devoured tomorrow. We are going to watch movies together and just enjoy each other. I'm so thankful for my family.

I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful time and makes it their own too. I hope you all have some to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: