Oct 30, 2018

October WIPocalypse

The 28th was time for a WIPocalypse Update. The idea of this fun blog SAL is to stitch all our WIPs before the end of the world. Our theory is to hold off the end of the world until we stitch all our projects. I feel like I really help since there is NO WAY I could ever finish all my WIPs especially since I keep adding to the list....only to help out of course. I will take one for the team you know. I like to use this SAL as an excuse to keep track of what I work on and how many days. So let's see what I've been working on since the last WIPocalypse update here...

October Snapshot -- 7 Days. I worked on this one a lot and finally got it finished. I just posted the finish in the post before this one please check it out.

Halloween Mini Vampire Face -- 2 Days. I tried working on this one while on vacation until the October Snapshot demanded to be finished up...
Durene Jones Calendar -- 3 Days. Started on finished this one up...
As you can see it was a short list this time. I stuck with the Halloween theme though. Now I have one more Halloween WIP I want to get finished up. I doubt it will be done by tomorrow though. Happy Halloween anyway! Measi also has a fun question to get us all to talk about different topics during our check in's. This month the question is: October 28 – Do you prefer to stitch on a rotation or one project at a time?

I stitch on whatever is screaming the loudest. I wouldn't call it a rotation because my project list changes drastically depending on what I feel like stitching. I couldn't do one project at a time. I would get too bored. 

I look forward to seeing everyone's post. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Sasha said...

That face is looking super creepy, now.

Rachel said...

Great stitching this month considering everything else you've been doing!
I had to laugh at the thought of you being a OAAT stitcher or keeping to a rotation! Never! The day that happens to Katie is the day we know she's been replaced by an AU version of herself!! :)

Carol said...

Yikes! That vampire face is looking pretty scary, Katie! Perfect for this time of year :)

Faith... said...

It might be a short list but it included some finishes!

I get bored with the one thing at a time too!

Happy Halloween!

Astrids dragon said...

He's looking more like Dracula, but still a bit like a white Grinch!

Julie said...

All so lovely

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the spooky WIPs and LOL at Astrid's comment about the white grinch!