Oct 3, 2018

Smalls SAL and WIPocalypse

Even though I'm on vacation I want to get my SAL updates in. First up is the September Smalls SAL. The idea of this fun SAL is to stitch up something each month. I've joined in for 2 years before this and I have decided to use this SAL as an excuse to stitch up a monthly design throughout the whole year. This year I'm stitching a Durene Jones Calendar project. So far I've only missed one by just a day. Not September though. I was excited about stitching up this cute hedgehog...
Now for the WIPocalypse update. The idea of this SAL is for us to finish our WIPs before the end of the world. I don't think this will ever happen. Especially after buying all the new stash I just did haha. So I think I'm helping with holding off the end of the world. I like to use this SAL as an excuse to keep track of what I've worked on during the time frame and how many days on each project. It's a fantastic way to look back and see how much progress I have made on my countless WIPs. So let's see what I've been working on since my last update...

You are Loved -- 1 Day and I had this one finished off
Dragon Moon -- 2 Days I was itching to work on HAEDs again
Here is where I got with it...
Dragon Skies -- 2 Days
Here is where she is...
 Durene Jones September -- 4 Days. The photo for this one is the top one for my Smalls SAL.

Sept Snapshot -- 6 Days. Started and finished this one. Just have October left to do now...
Frosted Pumpkin Halloween Sampler -- 6 Days
Here is where I was last WIPocalypse update...
Here is where I am now...
Halloween Mini - Vampire Face - 4 Days
Got started on this one before vacation and have got a little bit stitched while on vacation even...
October Snapshot -- 1 Day. Got started on this one at the retreat. But spent too much time chatting/shopping and not stitching.
Here I am now with it...
No stitching days -- 13. A camping trip, the cabin, and this vacation is stealing my time. But it's all good time to be spending so I'm okay with that. Looking back I have got a lot done and on a lot of different projects so I'm very happy.

Okay now back to my vacation posts. See ya next month for the next SAL updates.

9 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

Your Small is adorable! I love hedgehog! You have lots of fun projects going on! Keep up the good work!

Elfie said...

I love that little September hedgehog, but all your projects are lovely.

Tamra said...

Get progress on your stitching. I love that little heggie too!

Julie said...

Mr Hedgehog is adorable under the leaves.

Carol said...

Such cute projects and that newest hedgehog is adorable, Katie! So glad you are enjoying all that Pennsylvania has to offer :)

Faith... said...

You got in quite a bit of stitching Katie and even had a few great finishes thrown in!

Enjoy your vacation!

Preeti said...

Lovely stitching and finishes! Glad to know you are having a nice vacation:) It must be a month I haven't stitched but I am doing some crochet almost everyday. All is well as long as I am under the spell of a needle :D

Astrids dragon said...

All great progress, especially the ones you finished! Hmm, I wonder what you'll stitch today???

Bethan said...

Great progress - especially with your Hallowe'en piece! x