Jan 18, 2019

IHSW

It's the 3rd full weekend of the month which means it's IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend). We have a Winter Storm Watch for 4 to 7 inches of snow, 35 mph winds, and extreme cold temps maybe even below zero. Perfect weekend to curl up under a blanket, watch Netflix (The Punisher Season 2 just happens to be dropped today), and stitch.

This good old WIP is coming out to play again...
Here is Day 17 progress as of yesterday morning...
I did get a little bit of progress yesterday but not much. Plus it takes too long to get a new photo and I want to go stitch haha. So watch Instagram for quicker updates haha. See ya Monday with a new progress picture. Go stitch!!!

6 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Katie! I was watching the news this morning and I'm hopeful that you and yours stay warm and safe until the storm blows over. For some reason we have received very little snow in the plains, but the "high country" as the MOUNTAINS are called has been hammered a bit with snow, however this current situation only gathered steam as it headed your way.

Also, blogger still has me signed in under my Google+ ID so I have yet to figure out the no reply blogger thing :(

StitchThrifty said...

I am planning on staying in and stitching too, but I bet the snow misses me again ;)
Looking forward to seeing your progress as always. Here's to speedy fast needles and no frogs allowed!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Katie lovely stitching my friend,its coming along nicely,lovely day to be curled up stitching and watching netflix or TV xx

Carol said...

Hope your storm wasn't too bad, Katie. We only ended up with 3 or 4 inches--much less than was predicted. But, I do love sitting and stitching on a snowy day :)

Nice progress on Salt Water Taffy--what a fun piece that is!

Astrids dragon said...

I hope you enjoyed your snuggle/stitching time! How far did you get watching the Punisher? I'll need to start that soon too.
I love watching the progress on this one, it's so colourful!

Faith... said...

Oh I love this one and it looks great!

Snow storms, yuck! Hope you stayed indoors and warm!