Mar 27, 2022

March WIPocalypse

Here we are again. The last Sunday of a month. Already the 3rd month of the year....WOW. Time sure flies. I really wish it would slow down a bit. So if you haven't heard of WIPocalypse (you must not have a blog haha). It's a push to finish all our WIPs before the end of the world. I like to use this as an excuse to keep track of my progress month to month. So let's take a look back since my last check in.

Springtime by New York Dreamer -- 2 Days. Finished up this one right after my last check in...

Year of Celebrations July by Hands on Design -- 2 Days. Finished this one up quickly too...

Flag Box by Shepherd's Bush -- Started and Finished this one in just 1 Day...

Oct Fairy by Lili of the Valley -- 6 Days. Another finish this month...

Wish Upon a Starfish by Designs by Lisa -- 1 Day. Added a few stitches to this one...

Campfire Pallet Kit -- 2 Days. Small start of this little kit...

Rainbow Dragon -- 3 Days. Still working on this one so will update tomorrow. Check back.

Non Stitching Days -- 11 Days. Life just gets in the way. But look at those finishes. I'll take it as a win.

Measi also gives us fun questions to answer....March 27 – Tell us about a technique, designer, pattern, or anything else in stitching that you’ve been nervous or afraid to try. I hate hardanger. I tried it and don't plan on ever doing it again haha.

8 comments:

MartinaM said...

Yes, you're right, time flies way too fast.
Beautiful work, my favorite is Spring Time, a lovely pattern.
Have a nice week
Martina

diamondc said...

Katie: I am 71 it feels like I was just 30 not very long ago.
I love all your designs; the American Flag is beautiful.

Catherine

Carol said...

So many pretty projects, Katie! Love how Spring Time turned out with the sweet robins. I have that chart and do hope to stitch it soon. Just too many options out there right now :)

Hope you have a great week ahead with lots of stitching time! ♥

jocondine said...

Lovely visit, so much done. Great charts, I love the two fireworks from the 4th of July could use them for DD1 birthday which is on July 14th (Bastille Day). I can see that hardanger reached the first place for a lot of stitchers. Hugs. xxx

Cathy said...

Lovely finishes. During one of my visits to Stitch N Frame I bought the Blue Heron chart. Think of you every time I see that chart and you saying you were stitching on big girl fabric. :)

FlashinScissors said...

Great stitching Katie! Lov Spring Time especially!
Barbara

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic work with so many finishes this month. I agree with the others that Spring Time is my favourite!

Faith... said...

All your finishes look great Katie. I love the Year of Celebration and the October Fairy. Keep finishing four every month and your UFO box will be empty in no time!