Mar 21, 2022

Monday Update - Lots of Stitching and a Finish

 Lots to talk about so let's go...

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I worked on the October Lili of the Valley Fairy. I finished it Thursday...

(6) March 17th
October from Lili of the Valley Calendar
From 2016 Cross Stitcher Magazine
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Jan 25, 2021 Took 9 Days.
Total Time 15 Hours and 2 Minutes 
 
I had 3 days into this one January 2021. Now I only have 1 left for this set. 

Friday I pulled out Wish Upon a Starfish for the day. It's an easy one to work on when I am busy doing a lot of other things...

I outlined the top pebbles and added a little bit of water color in the top section. Then we headed down to our cabin for the weekend. 

I started my next Mischievous March new start...

I worked on it a little bit Saturday and Sunday...

So lots of stitching going on for me. Love it. Life is going to start getting busier but I'm going to do my best to work stitching in. Have a great week. I have no idea what I'm going to work on. This little kit is annoying so might take a break from it haha. We'll see. I hear a lot of screaming from my WIP tote.

5 comments:

MartinaM said...

Oh the pumpkin looks funny with the girl.
Enjoy your Week,
Martina

diamondc said...

Hi Katie: Your pumpkin is so sweet, the starfish looks like it is jumping off the sand, nice progress on your new start.
Have a wonderful week.

Catherine

Faith... said...

Love the October Fairy! I think your new start is a perfect one for you guys and the cabin! Good luck deciding what to stich on, I find that is the hardest part about stitching.

Carol said...

Lots of pretty projects, Katie! Your fairy is so sweet and that starfish piece is looking almost done. Hope you have a relaxing weekend ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The October Lili is gorgeous! The Campsite sign looks fiddly though.