Mar 14, 2022

Monday Update

Wednesday after I had my huge finish haha. I picked up my October Lili of the Valley Fairy again. I had 3 days into her last time. I got 3 more days added now...

I think I will keep going on it till she is finished. Just this one and November left to finish up for this set. Then I need to sew them into little pillows. I have some finished but several to do.

We had a fun weekend. There was a big indoor flea market in town. So we all went Saturday. We had a lot of fun. They had a booth setup with dog treats so we bought Spike a bunch. Jeremiah and Fred found some beef jerky/sausage. Jeremiah and Mom got some new t-shirts. I got some leggings (in a lot smaller size than I thought I would Wohoo!!) We had a nice meal out and then came home. One of the treats was new for Spike. Icelandic Cod fish skin made into a spiral treat. He LOVED it. So we started joking about how we needed to go back to the flea market. Then Mom realized there was a few shirts she wanted that she didn't get. Plus this and that. So Sunday Fred and me went back. We had a nice time together as always. Got some more treats and stuff. It was a fun day out turned into a lovely weekend.

Have a great week. We made cabin plans for the upcoming weekend. Just miss it too much.

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Super sweet pumpkin, I love the smile so much.
I love flea markets you can find the best deals there; we have a flea market every weekend in the warm weather here in Annandale, Minnesota, I hope you show your new shirts and leggings.

Catherine

DJ said...

Oh wow...I'm so far behind in blog reading, it's been a while since I visited. You've had smoking needles by the looks of things. I'll have to come back and do a longer look see. Such pretty projects, and wonderful stitching! I joined in the Embroidery.com stitch challenge too! It sure helped to get so much done! It's nice to see you stitching again!

Faith... said...

Great progress! I love going to the flea market, you can find so many different kinds of things for sale!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lili's pumpkin is lovely!
Glad you enjoyed your weekend too,