Mar 10, 2022

Mischievous March 1

Rachel and Tiffany have a wonderful idea of Mischievous March. They are sneaking in some new starts because....why not haha. So of course when you say new start I'm ready haha. I can't join on the weekends but I will sure try to start 4 new pieces sometime this month. I looked through my Want to Start Soon box and found way way too many I wanted to start right now haha. Remember this is why I have a million WIPs haha. Anyway I started a little kit I was forced into ordering from embroidery.com when I got one of the "free" needle minders. I mean come on if you get free shipping have to make it worth it right?

It's from Shepherd's Busy and came with 32ct Faded Flag Blue Linen. Plus the DMC and one Weeks Dye Works thread. So that's always nice. No stash diving.

After 2 hours and 9 minutes...

It's so big...
I'm thinking of a tiny little cube finish. We'll see what happens. Wonder what I will start next....I made a small stack of things haha.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, this was unexpected! Thanks for joining in.
I love your BAP; you must have felt just a tiny bit smug starting and finishing a project in a day!
Do they make / do you have any more? Such perfect projects for a SAL such as this! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's so dinky! I love that the cover frame and artwork probably took longer than the stitching did!

Faith... said...

Very cute and congrats on the quick finish!

Carol said...

That's so tiny and cute, Katie! Enjoy your weekend ♥