Mar 7, 2022

Monday Update with a Finish

Best news first....I got the all clear with my follow up mammogram. They did more images and an ultrasound to rule everything out. Just some dense tissue. Probably showed up more because of my weight loss. I'll go back in 6 months to be safe. I didn't realize how stressed I was until after it was over. I could literally tell the difference right away. Deep breath. 

Friday I picked up the Year of Celebrations July piece. I had 2 days in last time I shared it here...

I finished it up yesterday...

(4) March 6th
July from A Year of Celebrations
From Hands on Design
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Feb 6th. Took 4 Days.
Total Time 9 Hours 19 Minutes

We had a fabulous day out for my hubby's birthday. Jeremiah had a blast with us. Two close friends joined us and I got to meet up for lunch with a stitching friend and her husband. Fred got to meet two podcast guys he listens to so he was really happy. 

I have no idea what I'm going to work on this week. I'll have to listen for my WIP tote and see who is screaming the loudest.

5 comments:

Carol said...

That is such a relief that your latest scan was good, Katie! I've been through that twice and it's so stressful--I know exactly how you felt when they told you all was good! Yay!

Love your July finish! Patriotic stitching is one of my favorites. Enjoy your week ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic news! It's so worth getting these checks done.
Lovely work on your Celebration too.

Faith... said...

Best news I have heard all day! I am very happy for you. Congrats on another finish, it looks great!!

Rachel said...

Congrats on another lovely finish, and good luck opening your WIP tote; I expect you were deafened by the screams as each one fought for attention!
Great news health-wise too. Being middle aged is no fun! :)

Claudette497 said...

What a relief! Definitely worthy of fireworks going off - what a great finish to go with your great news!