Mar 29, 2022

Tuesday Monday Update

 I had a very busy physical challenge yesterday in one of my Fitness groups. Hit 18k steps. Wanted 17k and got it. Plus I did laundry and packed...

Packed for what...

Yep cabin time! We came down last night and Fred (hubby) stayed the night. He normally goes home on work nights. He had no problem getting to work on time so that was nice. Now he knows he can come down more often even on work nights. 

I didn't bring Rainbow Dragon (Iris) so will update the progress when I get home. Don't worry I did bring stitching and really hope to get some progress. We will head home Sunday.

Have a great week. Love yourself. Smile.

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Have a wonderful time at the cabin.
Wow 18,000 steps that is a load of walking.

Catherine

Faith... said...

WOW 18K is a lot of steps! Congrats on that achievement. Have a fun week at the cabin.