Apr 11, 2022

Monday Update

 Slight hiccup. Yep I'm still here. That balance has been thrown off. I had been doing so well too. We got some information in the mail in the middle of March that some major things needed changed for Mom's health insurance. Fun Fun right? Yuck! But we are getting it taken care of it.....SLOWLY. What a pain. Now to just hope it all works out in the end and all this pain in the bum will be worth it. So between working on that and working on myself I've not took time from stitching. Last stitch was March 26th. 

We've been sneaking down to the cabin to release the stress. I took stitching with me with all the plans on stitching. Pulled it out and just stared at it. Just needed no brain time instead.

Now it's Easter week. I will be back to the Easter Blog Hop from lovely Jo. So stay tuned for that. 

I will be back to stitching soon. Just enjoying down time for NO thinking when I get the chance right now. Love yourself. See ya soon.

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You need to find a HAED with an entire page of black so you can stitch 100,000 stitches without thinking!

diamondc said...

Katie: Sometimes we just need to cool down and revamp, I have had a few of those days lately.
Have a wonderful week.

Catherine

Faith... said...

We all need a break sometimes because life and all it's demands can be stressful. Just relax and take care of yourself because that is the most important thing you can do. {{HUGS}}