Dec 5, 2022

Dec 5th Monday Update

 Hey Readers. 3 more days put into Beer Dragon. Look who's getting an eye finally...

Just LOVE him so much. I've finally got back into walking and working out so little less time but that's okay. I am trying to keep my balance going. We had a busy weekend.

Saturday for who knows what reason was an emotional day. So Jeremiah and me relaxed and watched movies. One was on Netflix called Slumberland. Because it had Jason Mamoa and oh wow the signs from mom. She must have really wanted us to watch that. So I bawled my eyes out but what a beautiful movie. 

Sunday we loaded up and went Christmas shopping together. We were really excited about it for some reason. It was a blast. We laughed and made some great new different memories. Plus luckily we found a lot of awesome gifts to help Santa out. My mom always used to say "It's going to be a bad year." She would worry so much about Christmas being that Hallmark Christmas Miracle that she loved to watch so much. Then we would somehow pull it together and Christmas morning always ended up being that miracle. For the first time I was actually worried that we wouldn't have enough to make Christmas morning different than any other morning. Already proved that wrong and there is more shopping to do. Now we are all excited about the special morning coming way too soon haha. We got home and I jumped on Amazon and ordered several more gifts so they can get on their way. Now I am even more excited. 

Have a great week. Love yourself. Smile. Good luck getting stuff ready haha.

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Katie and Family: I have those days where I cry for my Mother, I am 71 almost 72 you would think I would not act like a cry baby, but I do.
I love Christmas shopping, so many items are out that we do not see the rest of the year.
I hope you have a wonderful week.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

Yay, he can peek at you now and watch your progress!
I haven't seen that movie yet, it's now on my list.
So glad you're having fun shopping and getting into the spirit, getting away this weekend will definitely help me!

DJ said...

Your dragon is turning out so cute! I always had trouble stitching eyes right away...haha I can't stand them looking at me...haha. Sounds like plans are moving along getting ready for Christmas...I have a few movies I like to watch this time of year too...but I've never seen Slumberland. I'll have to look for it! Just remember, one day at a time...you'll get there. (I have to tell myself that all the time...) Happy Stitching!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see Beer Dragon growing a little more. Glad that you enjoyed your Christmas trip too, it’s good to have some fun days out together.