Tomorrow starts some fun challenges. Here are the big two events I'm in...
Here is the instructions (I picked the Easy level because of everything else going on too)...
What happens if the same elf gets rolled again? You roll your 6-sided die and do half of whatever you’d normally be doing. For example, if you’re doing easy and roll 4, as seen in the above example, the normal stitch count you’d do is 200. You’d do 100 to gently nudge that elf and remind him you still have an eye on him into the workshop for good. If this same number gets rolled a third time, check for a weighted die and roll again until you get a different elf. If it continues to come up, that elf is likely very naughty and just needs to sit in the WIP bin and think about what it has done!
Here, you will work on stitching for daily Christmas-related prompts.
No project to match that day's prompt? You can do 300 stitches on any project, instead.
- During the hours following cut-off time, an admin will "love" (heart) posts that qualify to get that day's motif, and "like" (thumbs up) posts for days you have caught up with.
- 1 Advent calendar motif for each day you start and finish stitching on a prompt on its corresponding day.
- 1 entry per every 5 prompts you complete (even if you played catch-up for some days) - 5 possible entries
- 1 entry if you finish stitching for all prompts by Dec. 25, and you played catch-up for some days; or - 2 entries if you stitched on all prompts on their corresponding day.
Total possible entries: 7
- Cut-off time will be at 6 p.m. EST. every day. Event will start at 6 p.m. EST on Nov. 30, until 6 p.m. EST of Dec. 25.