Dec 2, 2023

People's Choice - Chocolate

  

The lovely Jo hosts this fun monthly link up event. We get a theme and we are to make a post about it. We also can suggest the themes for future use. So Let the People Choose. I haven't been participating but ready to start again. I am going to be out of town so setting this up to post on Saturday morning. Stop over to Jo's blog to see what others have shared.  

I just couldn't not participate this month. The word is...

One of my favorite things in the world. The very reason I can't lose weight haha. Here I am at Hershey, Pennsylvania a very fantastic place to visit....

Yes I wanted to lick the walls haha. No I didn't buy the chocolate bar. I would have ate the whole thing haha. Believe it or not though I have never stitched a design with chocolate on it. So I glanced at 123stitch and was surprised at how many designs there was with chocolate theme. Several were more hot chocolate and I dislike warm drinks so no hot cocoa for me. But these 3 designs are sure cute...

Imaginating did this one. Her fun word play designs.
Les Petites Croix De Lucie did an adorable gnome.
Luv 4 Cross Stitch did this adorable box top.

The gnome is probably the one that draws me the most. I have several of the gnomes from her to do first though. 

Thanks for joining me on my post. See ya in January for the next theme Designer of 2024.

3 comments:

jocondine said...

Yummy, great patterns, the box top is very realistic! Thanks for sharing the Hershey stories, it gave me warm memories back, I visited the town during holidays in Pa and remember the city street lamps looking like chocolate kisses. xxx

Rachel said...

Oh, how gorgeous is that Chocolate Gnome??? Must not look up the designer... must not look up the designer. OK, I just looked up the designer... BIG mistake... BIIGER wish list!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love all the chocolately goodness here.
I think we all prefer eating it to stitching it though.