Dec 18, 2023

Dec Gifted Gorgeousness

Another fun Jo excuse to blog...On the 15th of each month (or soon as you remember to post) we are to share a post about all things with the label gift. Either something we have received or something we are giving. I normally have a hard time participating because so much of my stash was gifts from my mom or to my mom. But with life change I was thinking hey I might be able to join in again. Then I received 3 gifts to share with you all. So perfect...

I won a blog giveaway from Stitching Dreams a wonderful blog that I love reading. She had a drawing for this adorable chart. I have way more than I need to stitch but I entered because since we live here at the campground I help take care of the many many outdoor barn cats. Some are kittens who were born here but several were dropped off because the red barn. People assume they will be okay having a barn to live in. It happens way too often. So we take care of them. Anyway here is the adorable set of cat monthly designs...

They look like fast stitches but I think they will wait till 2025 because I was planning on not doing a set in 2024.

An online friend sent me something she said she hoped would make me smile...

It sure did. I love zombies and actually there are some patterns I just might stitch up. They are just cute little zombie themed pieces. 

Lastly I received a Winter exchange item and I love it...

I love biscornus and polar bears and winter. So it's perfect. It was fun to exchange again.

Thanks for letting me share my gifts with you. See ya next time.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Katie. I love reading your posts. I'm just really bad about commenting. I love the little kitty charts. I have 6 cats. Can you tell me who the designer is please?

Happy Holidays,
Linda

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Katie: I love seeing what you are working on, lovely biscornu gift so pretty.
The zombie design cracks me up, Stitching Creams is such a beautiful blog site, she is an amazing stitcher.

Catherine

Faith... said...

Love the things you received!! The Zombie book is so you and the Biscornu is soooo pretty! I guess with the kitty chart you have a jump start on 2025!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely gifts. I have stitched a Zombie Kitty so maybe combine the two charts/books!
The biscornu is lovely.