Dec 26, 2023

Dec 26th WIP Wrangler Update

Hey it's Monday....Oops Tuesday. Really who knows what day it is? LOL Let's see what I worked on last week....everything haha.

Monday 3 projects. 

WIP Wranglers Roll 20 All American was rolled again. Needed 100 this time...

Roll #21 Autumn Blessing was rolled again. Only needed 50 this time...

Roll #22 and Prompt 19 Eggnog but any cold drink worked - Beer Dragon rolled 2nd time. Needed 150...

Tuesday 3 projects again.

Roll #23 Hanging with Santa 2nd roll 100 needed...

Roll #24 Winter Line Up 2nd roll 125 needed...


Roll #25 Evergreen Snowman Mill Hill needed 100...

Wednesday 4 projects.

Prompt 20 was Poinsettia but any red flower counted so the red holly berry worked in Christmas Celebration. I did 171 on it and finished the I block...

Roll #26 Dragon Eye was rolled 2nd time. Needed 100...

Roll #27 Evergreen Snowman was rolled 2nd time needed 100...

Roll #28 Colorful Eagle was rolled 2nd time. Needed 125...

Thursday I got sick of changing projects so much haha. So I took a break. Prompt 21 for the Advent Prompts was Elf but Gnomes counted as well as optional. So I started one of the Mill Hill Jim Shore Gnomes. Added 154...

Friday Prompt 22 was Angel. Back to Christmas Celebration since there is an angel in the A block...

Fred was off work so we went to do laundry and gather last minute groceries.

Saturday and Sunday I worked on Christmas Celebration for prompt 24 because it was Nativity and I don't have anything for that so I took the penalty of 300 stitches. Added 270 Saturday. The 25th prompt was Christmas and was a freebie so no stitching required. I did get a nice lazy day Sunday so added 517 stitches...

I am so happy with the progress I made on this piece during this month. Plus it's hilarious I don't really hate linen any more. Evenweave is still my favorite by far but now linen isn't evil any more at least haha. 

I only have 5 pieces left for the WIP Wrangler challenge. I think I will finish them this week. I did successfully complete the Advent challenge. You earn entries into an end of the year drawing for completing goals. There was the potential for 7 entries. I earned 6.

1 entry for every 5 prompts completed -- Received the 5 possible

1 bonus if all done by 25th -- Completed

1 entry if it's all done on the day posted by deadline -- Not completed

I'm going to do another post for Christmas fun. Since this one is big enough haha.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

More swapping, more great progress, and more causing my head to spin! But congratulations on completing the Advent challenge. Go you!

Faith... said...

During the holidays nobody knows what day we are on! LOL
You certainly stitched on a lot of projects during the past week. So much progress was made, you should be proud of how well you kept up with everything! LOL about the linen!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

THat sounds like a really fun challenge! I've gone the other way and have been focusing on one main project all month.