Jan 2, 2024

2024 Goals

 First let me confuse you with these graphics for my 2024 Goals...

 

 

Confused now? LOL Sorry. So I belong to 3 Challenge groups now. Love them!!! Each one has monthly and yearly challenges. So let's break down what's above...

Yearly Challenge --

1 Mixed Up Monthly -- I picked 12 patterns. I'm starting 1 a month and hope to finish them. These aren't holiday just random during the year type designs.

2 Trilogy Seasons -- Finish them in the season we are in.

3 Mill Hill -- Work on a Mill Hill Kit at least 2 times a month. This is so I don't forget to work on one of them at least.

4 Beer Dragon -- 500 a month. So progress is made.

5 28,800 Stitches this Year Total -- Works out to 2,400 a month minimum.

January Goals --

Winter Line Up Trilogy -- 100 a Week. 400 Total. 

Acrostic Fun:

Christmas Celebration - 200 stitches

Simple Treasures -- 100 stitches

Winter Line Up -- 400 (Nice thing is each design works for multiple challenges.)

Wee Bit Irish -- Finish (My Mixed up Monthly Pick for January)

Owl Gnome MH -- Finish (Will help my Mill Hill Goal)

Halloween Potions -- 500 stitches

Total Stitches 2,400

Basically lots of fun stitching time ahead hopefully. I will list these on the right of my blog each month. A very fun planned year of stitching ahead. I'm still in love and want to stitch all the things. So I better get busy.

Disclaimer: If I ever feel burnt out from the challenges. No pressure. Just fun. No stress. Just a fun excuse to stitch when I do have time. I can leave or just not post any time. No worries. I want to also get back into a healthy movement/eating lifestyle. I have to for my future health. I am going to have fun. Right now these are so much fun for me. Helps me to have a purpose instead of just trying to decided what WIP is yelling loudest. They all are right now haha. So I listen when I setup my plans for my month. I gave them all a spot. Now to have fun.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Reading through the challenges, I was getting quite worried until I saw your disclaimer. That's OK then... no pressure, opt out if you want. Phew!
Good luck with everything for the month. You certainly have a lot of lovely projects lined up to make good progress on.

Faith... said...

I hope you will accomplish most, if not all of your goals. I know you will take off a day here and there when you feel overwhelmed so that is a good thing. Also we know that Jeremiah and Fred will keep their eye on you and let you know when it is enough!

Astrids dragon said...

It's a good thing you got those planners for Christmas, you've got plenty to keep track of!
I still need to post in the Dragon SAL for this month.
Keep on having fun with it, you're off to a great start.