Jan 2, 2024

WIPocalypse

The last Sunday every month (or as soon as you can) in the blog world a fun excuse to blog happens WIPocalypse. The purpose on this is to stitch all our WIPs before the end of the world. I have enough to keep us going forever and ever haha. I don't plan to stop unless the apocalypse happens either. Stop over to Measi's blog to find the check in and find more information.

I like to use this event as a fun way to keep track of my monthly progress. So I post how many days I've spent on what projects and the progress I've made. I write in a planner what I've worked on each day. I now also keep track of stitches on each project. So I have the project, the day number for the project, and the amount of stitches for that day each day wrote down.

Question of the Month: Recap your accomplishments for the year! (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc).

My finishes are all in a tab above if you are interested. I am going to do a lot better record keeping in the new year (at least I have better ways to keep track now haha) so it should be easier for me to post a proper recap next year. It was definitely an overall stitching filled year and I found my LOVE for stitching again. My tastes have changed. I'm just happy. Now let's see what 2024 brings!

See ya next time for the WIPocalypse Update...Next posting date: January 7, 2024

Topic(s) for next time: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I just skimmed through your list of finishes and they are wonderful, Katie! My favorites are the monthly Hands on Design pieces as well as the camping piece. I love how you have tabs for your finishes for every year! Great idea! Hope your new year is off to a great start!

Rachel said...

Judging by your finishes, you certainly had a very productive year. Am I right in thinking that 2023 was the first year for a while where you've completed all of the 12 monthly designs? Love the gnomes more and more each time I see them. Must not look... must not look... :)
Happy New Year, and good luck for 2024!

Faith... said...

Lots of wonderful stitched for 2023! Congratulations on all of them.