Jan 1, 2024

Jan 1st Monday Update

 Happy New Year Readers. Wonder what the new year will bring. It's sure my most planned stitching year. I have 3 new planners to keep track of all my fun goals and challenges. I'm in 3 Facebook groups now for stitching challenges and I love them!!! It's been a lot of fun setting it all up. But first Monday's I like to do a Monday Update. This is a look back at what I stitched in the last week.

I decided to push to see if I could finish the WIP Wrangler Challenge. (Sneak Peek....I did!!)

Monday I enjoyed Christmas and didn't get any X's in.

Tuesday I worked on Christmas Celebrations from Frosted Pumpkin. It sure got a lot of progress this month...

Start of the month

Now after 2,391 stitches this month

Wednesday 2 projects.

Book Dragon for Roll 29. Needed 250...

Best Friend Santa Mill Hill needed 150... 

Thursday 4 projects.

Christmas Truck needed 75...

Book Dragon was rolled again. Needed 50...

Simple Treasures was finally rolled. Needed 250...

Owl Gnome was rolled for 150. I did 185 and finished all the white thread on the key. Picture in a moment.

Friday we went to visit Bev and hang out with my dad. Plus a stop for groceries. So it was a long day and no stitching.

Saturday 2 projects.

Hedgehogs in the Snow by Stoney Creek needed 200. I finished up the first hedgehog...

Owl Gnome needed 75 more. But I did 229 and finished the 2nd thread on the key...

White and Off white is complete now.

Sunday my last 2 rolls.

Simple Treasures needed 100...

I changed where I was working on it for some variety. It was a nice change of area.

Last roll was Grow Together an old HAED WIP. I needed 250. I did 356 to finish the columns I was working on. The first 2 columns on the first page...

So that completed WIP Wranglers...

So I successfully completed both large challenges I signed up for in December. 

I will be back tomorrow for my recap for 2023. I'm off to enjoy the first day of 2024 and a new start.

5 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Wow were you productive! Happy New Year!

diamondc said...

Katie: You have been a very busy stitcher, I am looking forward to seeing all of your stitched designs finished.
Here in \Minnesota the winter is almost halfway over.

Catherine

Catherine

Rachel said...

Congratulations on completing WIP Wrangler. Everything looks great, but how cute is that Hedgehog???

Faith... said...

Congrats on "Stitching all the things" required for December. You did a great job on everything and I am looking forward to your January goal! I am so impressed and jealous by the amount of stitches you have been getting in lately.

Astrids dragon said...

Good for you for checking off on all your challenges for the month! That hedgehog is a cutie.