Jan 31, 2024

Upcoming February Goals

I met all my January Goals. Early even haha. It was a blast. So I joined even more for February haha. Not really but kind of haha. One more acrostic type challenge. Which I love. Plus I can use same project for both if I want. So that works great. Just remembering what to post where on Facebook is fun haha. 

So let's see my fun February plans...




Yearly:
Mixed Up Monthly -- This month's pick is Mermaid Biscornu from Tiny Modernist
Trilogy Seasons -- Maybe I'll finish this one by March 1st
Mill Hill - 2x a Month on any choice
Beer Dragon - 500 a Month
28,800 Stitches Total 11,226 of 28,800 Definitely don't have to worry about hitting this one haha.

February
Wordle - Guess Every 500 - Just started playing this and I'm horrible at it haha. But I'll try.
This or That - Pink or Hearts Any Progress on Rainbow Dragon.
Love Songs - Pick a favorite song and stitch the same number as length of song.
Potions - Need 500 for Halloween SAL (group closing end of March)
Beer Dragon - Need 500 for Dragon SAL (another from the above group)
 
Monthly Magazine Acrostic
Varied Amounts Required In the Meadow Theme - Grow Together - HAED
S - Hedgehogs - Stoney Creek
N - Autumn - NY Dreamer
O - Mermaid Biscornu O in Biscornu
W - Winter Line Up
S - Stitcher's Code SAL
H - Halloween Potions
O - Beer Dragon O in Dragon
E - Colorful Eagle

Cross Stitching Sisters Acrostic
200 Each 300 for Penalty
V - Xmas Truck - Vervaco Kit
A - Acorn Gnome - MH Kit
L - Potions - Les Petites
E - Dragon's Eye - Eva's Designs
N - Autumn - NY Dreamer
T - Tiny Modernist Biscornu
I - Beer Dragon (Penalty)
N - Winter Line Up (Penalty)
E - Colorful Eagle
S - Hedgehogs - Stoney Creek

I was laughing yesterday because I'm really looking forward to it but my brain just can't settle on which one to work on first. So Fred said 5th from bottom of the list. I was disgusted he would suggest such a thing. Until I seen it was the Mermaid Biscornu and I'm really excited to start it haha. So he picked well. 

Remember these are just for fun. So no worries if I don't keep at them. Just for a fun push. I'm also going to try to do my exercise fun daily challenge. Time to get back at it. For those who enjoy following along my challenge list I have them listed on the right side of my blog. I will check them off once I finish each one. 

Let's make February a great one! I hope it goes slower than January. It was a mix of busy and nothing but health issues sure took over and added unneeded mental stress.

1 comment:

Faith... said...

So many fun challenges! I hope you have a successful Stitching February! I know if anyone can accomplish this, it is you!

Happy Stitching Days!