Jan 7, 2024

WIPocalypse Intro

 

Hello. Today is time for an Intro post for WIPocalypse. Stop over here to find out more. The idea is to have fun stitching all our WIPs before the end of the world. 

Question of the Month: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!

Next posting date: January 28, 2024

Hello my name is Katie. I live in Indiana. I have a fantastic kiddo and am lucky enough to be happily married. We recently had a major life change after losing my mom who I was a caretaker for. We moved from a big city to my small hometown. We lived in a huge house and now live in a tiny home / cabin on a private family campground. So many changes. One very happy change though I found my love for my stitching again. Majorly. Like Addiction level haha. 

I write my blog like a letter to a stitching friend because I figure that's who reads it. I work on everything and anything. Right now and for awhile I want to STITCH ALL THE THINGS! and boy it's showing haha. I update my blog regularly (or sure try to) on Monday's. Then I love to play along with excuses to blog like this one.

For this I report what I've been working on and progress made since the last time. I recently went through my many many goals. So instead of saying them all again please scroll back a few posts. Unexpectedly the Halloween group that I so loved is closing end of March but I found another fun acrostic type challenge to join and they might have some other monthly challenges too. So my list will change when I find out more information. 

My goals and WIPs like to change a lot and that's okay. I'm here for me so why not do what I want to do. Right?

See you Jan 28th where I will go over everything I have stitched since Jan 1st. Have a great month!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

At least we know the end of the world will not occur while Katie is stitching! I'm just wondering, if you did actually stitch 'all the things', just how many WIPs would you have? (or would that be far too embarrassing to admit?!)

Faith... said...

You are so right! You are stitching for yourself so you should always do what you want to do!

Astrids dragon said...

I love how you said writing your blog is like writing a letter to a friend.🥰

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely to meet you my friend and thank you for the weekly letters!