Feb 25, 2024

February WIPocalypse

Last Sunday of the month is time for a WIPocalypse check in. What is WIPocalypse you may ask. Measi does this fun check in. Goal is simple....stitch all our WIPs before the end of the world. Easy right? Not for me haha. I keep adding WIPs all the time. So maybe I'm holding off the world from being able to end. Whatever works. I like to use this an excuse to report my progress since the last check in. I have a planner and every day I write down what projects I worked on that day. So let's see what I've been working on.

Rules for Life - Kincavel Krosses -- 2 Days. After the last Sunday of February I squeezed two more days into this one. So here is the before and after...

Mermaid Biscornu - Tiny Modernist -- 4 Days. This was a new start this month. It's going slow but progress is progress. I have 3 of these Modernist biscornus on my plans this year. So no start photo but here it is today...
 
Winter Line Up - The Trilogy -- 4 Days. I've been working on this weekly again. But I raised my amount to 200 in hopes to finish it this month. I think I might do it. Here it is before and after...
 
Wohoo so happy with my progress this month. I'm excited to finish and start the Spring on next month.

Halloween Potions - Les Petites Croix De Lucie -- 2 Days I'm adding 500 a month minimum on this one. No reason just picked an amount haha. Here is the before and after...

Beer Dragon - Paine Free Crafts -- 3 Days. Another one I'm hoping for 500 a month minimum. Here is my before and after...

Acorn Gnome a Jim Shore Mill Hill kit -- 2 Days. I had a tiny start before but here is my after...

Grow Together - HAED -- 1 Day.
Autumn Time - NY Dreamer -- 1 Day. Trying to add this one in every month to finish them off...
 
Colorful Eagle - Kitty & Me -- 3 Days. I had this on my challenge list for the month. Plus I love working on it haha. Here is the before and after...

Dragon Eye - Eva's Designs -- 1 Day
Rainbow Dragon -- Paine Free Crafts -- 2 Days.

Hedgehogs in the Snow - Stoney Creek -- 1 Day
 
Stitcher's Code SAL - Stitchingly -- 1 Day. I finished up the one I was working on except for putting it together and started another cute one...
Reminder I am stitching these individually and I've finished the scissors one in 2020. 

The new one is the Parking one in case you can't tell. 
 
Christmas Truck - Veraco Kit -- 2 Days.

Yesterday I started on the new Stitchonomy Winter SAL. I will be updating that one's progress tomorrow for my Monday update after more stitching today when I get this finished up haha. 

Measi also gives us fun questions to answer if we want to...
February 25 – What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year? The one I just spoke about. Stitchonomy Winter SAL. I signed up when it was still free to sign up.  Other than that one just fun challenges each month. 
 
 Since last WIPocalypse
Worked on 15 different pieces!
Only 3 Non Stitching Days
1 New Start
0 Finishes
Having Fun!!!

Okay I'm off to stitch. I will be back tomorrow with my normal Monday update. Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You got alot done in February. All of your projects look beautiful! Yes I am looking forward to camping season and it would be great to camp by you and stitch together. I have not booked any camping yet as my hubby has an operation to get thru first . Not scheduled yet and I do not know how long his recovery time will be.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic progress for such a short month.
I love The Rules and the Autumn piece. As well as the Halloween Potions!