Feb 14, 2024

Valentine Blog Hop

 

Happy Valentine's Day! Welcome to the Valentine Blog Hop. What am I talking about? Head over to Jo's blog to see what I mean. It's Secret Stitching Sweetheart time. Participants sent a heart/love theme photo to Jo. She mixed them up and passed them out for us to hide on our blogs. Then we hop through the links to find our secret stitched piece. It's always a fun excuse to see a bunch of beautiful blogs.

Each blog gets to share a beautiful piece we have received in our email. Look at this...

Look at that beautiful heart and the adorable little birds. I can't wait to see who stitched up this beauty. Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you are spoiled rotten if not spoil yourself. We all deserve it.

16 comments:

jocondine said...

First visit for the Blog Hop and we've got a winner! It's mine! It is part of a Christmas sleigh in a "close to finish" embroidered panel. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Roni said...

Lovely work, and Jo C has already identified as the owner, so no need to say it wasn't me lol x

diamondc said...

Hi Katie: Sweet heart and bird.

Catherine

DJ said...

Such a sweet heart! Have a Wonderful Valentine's Day! Sadly it's not mine...

Erica said...

Oh I love this! Such nice detail! Beautiful stitching! Not mine unfortunately.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Very stylish, and already claimed, it will be interesting to see the fully finished piece along the way.

Astrids dragon said...

You know I love that dragon!!!
That already looks like a sweet piece, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished Nadine!
Happy💕Day!

Shelly said...

Yep, I'm spoiling myself today! You too Kate! Pretty stitched piece but not mine. Still looking!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
A lovely piece of embroidery for you.

Tiffstitch said...

I love the dragon, and a very fun stitch.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching from Jocodine, Happy Valentine's Day

Gwen said...

That is sweet. Wish I was better at surface embroidery.

Toki said...

Nice to meet you, Katie. It's not my work, but it uses a variety of stitches and is full of ideas. I want to be strict with myself, but in reality I'm lenient.😅
Happy Valentine.💝
Toki

Mary said...

What a cute surprise stitch.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely stitching. I thought it might be Jocodine's work when I saw it

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely stitching, so glad you found your sweetheart!