Dec 9, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 9

Friday, December 9, 2011
What gift do you regret breaking?

This is a weird question. It assumes you've broke a gift. I've thought really hard and I don't know of a gift I've broken. Now I've lost gifts. I have received a million things that I no longer have. Leave it to the chaos of moving and you lose a lot of stuff. Plus there is there is the I'll never use that again so I'll give it away type of gifts. I think we've all received those gifts. I even had a beautiful hand painted mirror that shattered cause the wood it was mounted on shifted and broke it into a million pieces. So I guess those are answers to the question asked.

I hope no one is offended by this picture but I laughed so hard when I found it. Tomorrow I get to head up north and get together with my crazy friends. Since I have some new followers I'll explain. Fred (my hubby) and I do this hobby called Geocaching. We love it. But mostly we love the people we have met because of it. We love to get together and act like a bunch of crazy kids. Jeremiah will stay here at home with my mom and we will party like we are all in our early 20s haha. Last year we started getting together more regularly at a friends house and playing games. We would have a sleep over and just enjoy time together. We haven't been together since we all camped in my backyard in October so I really can't wait to see everyone. I love my friends and can't wait to give them all big hugs. This picture is just sooooo us. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Amber W. said...

I am SO looking forward to seeing you, and everyone else, tomorrow. But mostly you! I hate when we have these "month in betweens"...it makes it feel like FOREVER! Ya know...that pic reminds me of a certain bikini contest.